I finally got around to photographing some finished work.
This is a bowl that I fished out of the trash because one of my studio mates did not like it for some reason. I can't figure out why so I rescued it. I painted it with considerable assistance from a friend but of course I overdid it with the red.
This is one of the pieces that came out of the large image transfer class. It is a photo from the Chincoteague workshop and if you look closely you can see some collage elements. I added the birds to cover up the spots where I rubbed holes in the transfer. It is about 40 x 28 and it hangs over my sofa for the time being.
This is the last piece from the transfer class. I was quite pleased with myself until I realized that I flipped one of the panels and I had a hole in the koi's head where I didn't adhere the transfer so well. I pulled out my trusty water soluble oil pastels and made him a new flipper and filled in the hole in his head and his side. Not a bad patch job.