Now that I am more or less finished with my landscape picture and another assemblage piece, that means I need a new project. All that will be put on hold for now as I signed up to work for the next six days. That means no studio time for a while.
I don't recall posting this. The body is made from found rusty parts on my walks for coffee. The headdress is from a car part and the arm and necklace comes from Mexico which I have had for a number of years.
Here is something I started a while ago. It was a book end and I wired sticks onto it and there it sat until recently. A friend gave me the face and I sifted thru my rusty parts collection. I got some small stones from Michaels and glued them on with clear caulk. I can't wait to use this stone thing again. I do have another book end so it is half done.
Of course it needed to be two sided. The little yellow face was one of my more successful resin results.
So I am thinking that this might be my next project. I got the head for 10 cents and the green vase from the Salvation Army and turned it upside down.