Friday, August 21, 2015

What is Next?

Now that I am more or less finished with my landscape picture and another assemblage piece, that means I need a new project.  All that will be put on hold for now as I signed up to work for the next six days.  That means no studio time for a while.


I don't recall posting this.  The body is made from found rusty parts on my walks for coffee.  The headdress is from a car part and the arm and necklace comes from Mexico which I have had for a number of years.


Here is something I started a while ago.  It was a book end and I wired sticks onto it and there it sat until recently.  A friend gave me the face and I sifted thru my rusty parts collection.  I got some small stones from Michaels and glued them on with clear caulk.  I can't wait to use this stone thing again.  I do have another book end so it is half done.


Of course it needed to be two sided.  The little yellow face was one of my more successful resin results.




So I am thinking that this might be my next project.  I got the head for 10 cents and the green vase from the Salvation Army and turned it upside down.


No comments:

Post a Comment