Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Workshop

I just got back from another workshop at the South Shore Art Center.  This was a three day class on large image transfers and I am pretty excited about it.  This, of course, is a further distraction from my previous workshop which I still have a lot of possibilities from the class  exercises.  Before I forget, here are some pieces that I feel pretty good about from that workshop.  I was too lazy to get my camera from the car so the pictures from the new workshop are on my phone but I have no idea how to get them onto the internet.

This one just needs a mat and I'm sure it will look better in a frame.

This is a trace contour drawing, my version of a Picasso

This kind of reminds me of a cave drawing but it needs more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment