Friday, June 20, 2014

Workspaces

I try to get to the studio at least twice a week at least to justify the money I spend on rent.  I do better when I go in with a plan and it also helps to take a couple of days off.  Today was one of those off days.

The weather was spectacular and I considered going to Newport but I decided to just hang around the city.  I took pictures and deleted most of them but I ended up with a couple of keepers.  Later in the evening I went to the Cable Car Cinema to see Six on the Camino.  Very interesting.

Today I thought I would share some pictures of my workspace.


We have a large open space with private studios but most people work out in this space.  It provides a sense of community.  Sometimes there is conversation but often we are in our own creative worlds.

I share my space with another artist who also uses it for storage and here it is:





Now you can see why I work out in the open space.

No comments:

Post a Comment