Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm Back!

I am back from spending a week in the Maryland/Virginia area.  I took a photo workshop through Road Scholar and I cannot say enough about this program.  We stayed at a field station on Wallops Island and we went in search of wild life and the Chincoteague ponies.  Our group leader was both entertaining and informative. I learned a lot about photography and the local birds  Here is a short preview of the beginning of our first day:




We were treated to a crab boil.  We ate with our hands off of newspapers.  I did not get the hang of getting the meat out of the crabs if there was any to begin with.  These were certainly not lobsters so I just feasted on the stuff that was easy to eat like the clams, kielbasa and shrimp.  More about this trip over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment