Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wax Class

I wanted to post some pictures from my wax class.  It was great fun.  It was kind of like a combination of printmaking and encaustic.



This one is done.  8 x 10.  Better to leave well enough alone.  Less is more I keep telling myself.  I will put this in a left over frame but I have to change the frame color.


This is also done but I wondering if I should add a fairly large image like a Buddha or flowers.  I think it looks like one of those solar plate prints.  I couldn't resist adding some iridescent pan pastels, subtly of course.



This one has had many incarnations.  It has a lot of layers and texture but nothing to look at.    I plan on adding some kind of interest such as another color or something.  I find it helpful to see things through a camera.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment