Thursday, April 24, 2014

Work Day

Nothing like a day at work to stifle creativity.  I spent another non productive day at the studio yesterday and I tried to make some small things along the line of craft but nothing was   working out.

There are many shows coming up and I have to decide what to submit.  Coming up soon is the South Shore Art Center (www.ssac.org) juried and member show and the festival.  This show is under a tent so I have to be careful what to submit since the weather is always really hot or cold and rains at least one of the days.  I also have to bite the bullet and frame up some photos.

Working again tomorrow but at least there will be some help and I get to go to the opening at Mad Dog Studios in Pawtucket.  There is a very interesting furniture exhibit and I may buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment